Vimeo just launched a new version of their mobile app! For those that aren’t familiar vimeo, it is a niche web video platform that is focused on a positive community environment and creative video. Moderators on Vimeo help keep it fun, positive, and creative by monitoring content and users closely. Now, enter Vimeo…the iOS App.
- The Projects tab allows you to build videos from iPhone footage. Add titles, audio, and cut clips to create your video right on your phone! When it’s finished you can share it with the vimeo community.
- The Camera tab is where you will do your filming, plain and simple.
- The Featured tab has all the top videos on Vimeo. Vimeo helps people find your content by creating categories such as “Vimeo Staff Picks” and “The Vimeo HD Channel”. If you have the bandwidth we’d recommend check out a few of the top notch HD videos they have to offer. Some of the colors and scenery are sure to blow your mind!.
- The My Videos tab is where you will keep your videos that you have produced.
- The Likes tab will store a list of videos that you have liked, in case you want to revisit them.
- Add videos to the Watch Later tab to watch them later if your short on time.
- Subscribe to your favorite channels on the Subscriptions tab.
- The Statistics tab will give you top stats on your personal uploads.
- The Help tab will answer every question you could ever have about Vimeo and more.
Now you have the tools to unleash your video creativity with Vimeo. Download it for free from the App store today!