Senior Digital Media Producer
The role of Senior Digital Media Producer is highly demanding and requires an exceptionally high degree of organization and multi-tasking. With a strong emphasis on Video Production, as well as Web Development and Application Development you will be asked to apply communication, organizational, computer, technical and people skills in successfully navigating all of the demands expected of you. While project managing numerous jobs simultaneously, this is a key role in the production process. The producer’s skill determines the quality, timely delivery and overall client satisfaction of the final product. The Senior Digital Media Producer will be in daily contact with the client, effectively communicating between the client, the BARS+TONE Creative Department and the BARS+TONE Production Department. You will report directly to the Director of Creative Services and Production, who will assign you with productions. You will be responsible for establishing production schedules and scheduling crews. You will manage Junior Producers, Directors, Production Crew, Editors and Motion Graphics Artists in successfully delivering client productions.
The daily role of a Senior Digital Media Producer varies, depending upon the nature and scope of the production. The following is an overview of the principle duties and responsibilities BARS+TONE expects from a Senior Producer:
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
It is anticipated that duties may include, but are not necessarily limited, to the following:
- You will produce client projects from pre-production to production to final edit and timely delivery;
- Familiarizing oneself with the Creative Concept and unique style of the client;
- Daily management of the production schedules, crews, edit schedules and timelines to ensure on-time delivery of project.
- Day-to-day management of junior producers, writers, editors during client projects
- Overseeing the quality control and progress of video and audio;
- Manage hiring process of all freelancers related to projects under your direction. You will do this in coordination with the General Manager;
- Main client contact for assigned clients;
- Work closely with Executive Producer and Sales to develop estimates for new and existing clients.
Non-Production activities will include:
- Business development and networking
- As a senior BARS+TONE team member, you are required to actively market and promote BARS+TONE’s services.
- You are expected to be a public face of BARS+TONE, attending industry networking events.
- You are expected to bring in new clients and/or projects.
- Provide marketing support
- Understanding of BARS+TONE Production workflow
- Microsoft Office Skills, especially Outlook and Excel
- Time management skills
Qualified candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org